“Cuba is the most beautiful land human eyes have ever seen.” – Christoper Columbus as he first discovered Cuba on October 27th, 1492. He was so impressed with a particularly healthy reef system in the south that he named it after the Queen, Jardines de la Reina or “Gardens of the Queen.” BOOK NOW!
Jardines de la Reina National Park is one of the last MPA’s, (marine protected areas,) in the entire Caribbean and it is truly magical. Its healthy reef system is home to many species of sharks and its mangroves also provide an opportunity to snorkel with crocodiles.
John and Dan are very excited to explore these pristine waters with YOU!
Traveling to Cuba is not difficult. The Cesere Brothers have put together an all-inclusive trip that covers all of the specific requirements that our government has set forth so that you do not have to worry at all. If you have any questions, simply ask and your mind will be put at ease.
- Arrive Havana Cuba Wednesday March 7th, 2018
- Stay 3 nights at the famous Iberostar Parque Central Hotel the best in downtown Havana
- All meals from the moment you land in Havana until the moment you depart Cuba are part of the package!
- Spend Wednesday Night March 7th to Friday March 9th exploring Havana and touring some of Havana and Cuba’s most famous spots. Think Cigars, Rum, & Historical Locations with a local touch from one of Havana’s most renowned tour guides.
- On Saturday March 10th, we will set off early for Juraco where we will board the beautiful Avalon II live-aboard; the best Cuba has to offer. The 120ft. M/V Avalon II has 10 deluxe staterooms, each with individually controlled AC, en-suite bathrooms and TV’s, large group dining and bar area, a huge sun deck with a large jacuzzi for enjoying a cocktail at sunset after an amazing day of diving!
- We will spend Saturday March 10th until Saturday March 17th on the Avalon II, exploring and diving the Jardines de la Reina (Gardens of the Queen) A Total of 22 Dives, which includes Nitrox for those who are Nitrox certified and full scuba gear for those who request it.
- Disembark the Avalon II on the morning of Saturday March 17th and travel to Santa Clara where we will all catch a late afternoon or early evening flight back home.
- This is an All-Inclusive trip, you simply need a plane ticket that puts you in Havana on the 7th and leaves from Santa Clara on the 17th. All transportation, meals, & lodging is taken care of.
Bucket List Adventure Cost: $7250
- 20% Deposit Due to reserve your spot - $1450
- Final 40% Due 1/11/18 - $2900
Make payment on our website section or send checks to:
Cesere Brothers Photography
143 Eulu Pl.
Wailuku, HI 96793
- Full Refund if Cancelling before 10/31/17
- 20% of trip cost is forfeited if Cancelling after 11/1/17
- 40% of trip cost is forfeited if Cancelling after 12/1/17
- 100% of trip cost is forfeited if Cancelling after 1/1/18
Recommendations for the Trip:
- Make sure you have D.A.N. insurance (Divers Alert Network)
- Look into trip insurance, D.A.N. also provides that
- Bring Cash for Gratuities, Souvenirs, etc. as Credit Cards do not work in Cuba. Suggested Gratuity for the live-aboard would be $300-$600
- It may be easier to travel with EURO’s versus the US Dollar to help avoid the extra US tourist tax.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all!