Standing ankle deep in the warm Fijian water, the world seemed to pause. The ocean waves subsided giving way to a flat, inviting sea. The sun settled in behind the clouds and cast it's last few rays across the sky, painting the wispy clouds in a vibrant display of color. I remember exhaling and holding my breath briefly as I pressed the shutter to capture this image of pure tranquility.
Today, this image hangs in the office and helps me find peace when life gets stressful. I simply take a deep breath and stare into that sunset and imagine myself in the dinghy as I momentarily "Escape" and clear my head. It helps me be the best parent, spouse, brother, friend, photographer, business owner, and person I can be.
The pieces looks great large too - Add this image to your collection today!
Free Shipping US/Canada
- limited edition, 750 small prints & 750 large prints
- dye-infused aluminum print
- unparalleled vibrancy and luminosity
- 2 mounting options
- archival for over 100 yrs
- waterproof, clean with microfiber and glass cleaner
- scratch resistant
- hand signed and numbered by the brothers