Taken near the Misool Eco Resort in Indonesia, this little fella is sure to make you smile. "Marlin" was very active, he would tuck back inside his anemone and then dart out to say hello and then repeat the process. We decided to set up and wait in one spot, knowing that he would come back to the edge of the anemone to say hello!
"Marlin" was named by one of our best collectors in a social media contest.
Clown Fish - Raja Ampat, Indonesia - Nikon D850 - 100mm Macro - Sea & Sea Pro 250 Strobes
Free Shipping US/Canada
- limited edition
- dye-infused aluminum print
- unparalleled vibrancy and luminosity
- 2 mounting options
- archival for over 100 yrs
- waterproof, clean with microfiber and glass cleaner
- scratch resistant
- hand signed and numbered by the brothers